Thursday, September 9, 2010

Date Eleven: Breakfast and Hokie Shopping

I'm a little behind on posting the dating adventures, so please forgive me. Grad school has made me a busier person, and thus I am producing papers about contemporary political theory rather than blogging. But blogging would be more fun...

Anyway. On Labor Day, we went on a breakfast date. I won't tell you about how it was the hubby's turn to plan and he forgot. We ate breakfast, and then Darren thought I needed a Hokie t-shirt for the game. I'm still not completely comfortable with the fact that I am a Hokie... because you know... Roll Tide... ahem. But, Darren took me to the Hokie store.... "Gobbler Gear" and we did a little shopping. Now every member of our family has a Hokie shirt.


I'm looking forward to date 12 this weekend!

No comments: