Friday, June 4, 2010

Interview with Savannah

Yesterday, I was working in the flower beds, and Savannah was keeping me company. I asked her a few questions and here are her answers:

What is your favorite color?
Pink!

What is your favorite food?
Oranges. The little ones.

Who is your best friend?
Daddy.

What is your favorite song?
The B-I-B-L-E.

What is your favorite ice cream?
Strawberry.

What is your favorite drink?
Lemonade. Or chocolate milk.

Where do you like to eat?
McDonalds. Or Cracker Jacks.
(Also known as Cracker Barrell).

Where is your favorite place?
The beach.

Who is your favorite person?
Momma.

What makes you sad?
Naptime. And computers. We not need computers. And doctors...they make sister really cry when her get shots but now her feel better. I not like boo-boos. I love band-aids.

What is your favorite sport?
Ballet. (Sorry, Darren!)

1 comment:

JenHeath said...

So entertaining. I can't wait for conversations like these. So cute.