Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Inventive.

My husband is so weird inventive.

He always finds the oddest most creative uses for things.

Its the Beckner in him. (They'll all be proud of this post.)

Last night, he was holding Brooklyn and said that he was going to give Savannah a bath (he has a phobia of sticky things). I asked him how he was going to do that with his hands full and he said he'd manage (I was cleaning the kitchen).

This is what I found.


And he proudly declared that it was a great idea. Because it was the perfect bed for her.
And then... to top it all off... he said...

"You can even take pictures and make fun of me on your blog if you want!"

Consider it done, babe.

1 comment:

The Dickinson Diaries said...

lol... so funny. for darren's benefit - jon's exact words were "not a bad idea"... :) men.