Monday, March 23, 2009

Praying for Stellan



There is this blog I read, My Charming Kids, written by a very humorous mom, about her life with four kids under the age of four. I think she is hilarious and I go there often to put life in perspective. Well, today it really put life in perspective for me.

Her youngest, a four month old charming little boy named Stellan, has SVT. If you don't know what that is, it means that sometimes his heart beats way, way, way faster than its supposed to. Like 300 beats a minute. Well, last night, his started to do that, and hasn't stopped since. The doctors aren't sure his little body can last much longer. I know that you friends do not know this lady, or her precious little Stellan, but I am asking you to hit your knees in prayer for her and this baby - because she would do it for you.

They have tried to stop his heart and put it back to a normal rhythm using drugs and other techniques, but it hasn't worked. They may have to intubate him and he has already been sedated. His heart is enlarged and they aren't sure how much longer his body can take it. PLEASE PRAY!

This is a little boy who is adorable and the doctors told his mom he would never make it out of her womb, but he did. God has a special purpose for this little boy, and for his mom's sake, I hope that purpose is a lot longer than 4 months!!! Please join with me in prayer. If you want to visit her site, please follow this link. http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How heartbreaking. We are praying!!

Naomi said...

I have been reading her blog all day. I got to it from another friend's blog. But, she is very funny and captivating. But, my heart is certainly heavy for her now.