Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Anything You Can Do...

Have you ever heard that little song, "Anything you can do, I can do better?" That seems to be Savannah's mantra. Not so much the part about doing it better though. Maybe it should be, "Anything you do in front of me, I'll try to do too."

Uncle Ben is home for Spring Break, and as a result, Savannah learned how to be a drummer. She really got a kick out of how loud she could be - hence the eardrum-protecting headwear. :) Maybe one day she'll be as good at it as her uncle is - he is quite talented. However, for my own sanity - I'd prefer she take up the piano rather than the drums. I guess we'll see!





We also spent the night at Mimi's after insulating our attic to improve the heating bill (go figure - we insulated the day that it was 75 degrees). Anyway, while insulating, insulation ended up strewn throughout the house by the wind, so we spent the night at Mimi's house while Daddy cleaned it up. Toddlers and itcy insulation don't mix well, or so we've been told.

Savannah helped Mimi make french toast...it really helps if you hold your mouth just right.





She is such a big girl wanting to try everything the adults do and willing to help with just about anything!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness....I just saw Savannah a few days ago and she looks like she got to be such a big girl since then! Makes me realize how fast time flies!
She looks so adorable in this post as well as the previous!! Love you all!! ~Gram-B