Monday, February 16, 2009

Stomach Bug for Momma = Daddy Time for Savannah

In case you wondered why we have been MIA for a few days...

Savannah had a stomach bug last week, and it was terrible. Well, this week, Momma has the same bug and has rarely emerged from the bathroom. As a result, Daddy has gotten a lot of quality time with Savannah. Momma sure feels sorry for the way her baby felt last week!

On one of my rare trips out, I caught these cute pictures of my two favorite people.





Please pray that this awful bug passes quickly so Momma can join the fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww..how fun for them..not you of course. And I love that she is still in her pjs. Mike keeps anna in her pjs all the time. If it weren't for me she would never change out of them. haha! Hope u feel better soon!

Team B.