Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hilton Head... Last Part

These are a little late, sorry!

We had a great last few days in Hilton Head!

Savannah wanted to show everyone how cool you did NOT look watching the Super Bowl commercials. :)







And then, while the Mommas were distracted, a whole box of Fruit Loops got dumped out by someone. I have my guesses at who it was. Look who "cleaned" them up! :)




Then Gina, Emily, and I went to an awesome cafe for lunch. This was our dessert. MMMM!




It didn't stand a chance.

Yummmm!


Love these girls!


We made t-shirts during the Super Bowl.... didn't they turn out cute?



Savannah was little miss mommy on this trip. She always wanted to pick up Emma and carry her around. She was never successful.


We went for a bike ride one day. I tried to make her wear a helmet (good parent points, mark it down) but it only lasted about three seconds until she was screaming and I let her take it off (there go the bonus points.)



Might I point out that I don't think I'd ridden a bike in 10 years or so. But I was very careful. :)


Here is the whole group...


And the backs...


And sides :)

And we had to have one last night in the hot tub. Until a very annoying/interesting young man decided to do a cannonball into the middle of the nice, relaxing scene. WHERE WERE HIS PARENTS?! Oh, thats right. They were right there. And they said nothing to him about his lack of hot tub manners.


We hit the road early the next morning and the seven hour trip was a long one. Emily actually chose this seat because she liked us so much. :)

The ride got pretty boring. The kids found their own entertainment.



Or did Emily teach them new tricks? Hmmm.


It was a very fun trip and I can't wait to do it again next year!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too fun! I love the pics :o) We need to get together again soon!!!! We miss you guys!

Team B.