Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun With Friends

Last night, we had a full house! Mary and Will came over with their kids, Jacob, Hannah, and Sam. And Mike and Lauren came over with their daughter, Anna! (Yes, we had a Hannah, Anna, and Savannah... just try saying that.) It was a blast!!!

Poor Sasha had to hide from the kids.


Anna and Savannah emptied the toybox...


And tried to sit in the same chair...


And after a few mins of playing together, it was nothing but love with these two! They are going to be the best of buddies.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Jacob, Hannah, or Sam. They were busy playing with the monopoly pieces! Oh well, I guess that means we'll just have to get together again soon!

2 comments:

gbt mops said...

I am so jealous! :)
And Savannah's hair is too funny :) I love that "note to self" post. :) lol

Anonymous said...

We had a really good time and your new house really is fantastic! I want to move in :o) Anna had a blast too. I thought she would sleep all the way home but she chose to blow raspberries instead.....the entire drive.

Team B.