Saturday, January 24, 2009

Conversations

This is what I heard this morning.

"Savannah, are you going to help Daddy chop wood for the fire today?" - Daddy
"Yes." - Savannah
"Can you run a chainsaw?" - Daddy
"No." -Savannah
"Can you use an axe?" - Daddy
"No." - Savannah
"Can you load wood into the truck?" - Daddy
"No." - Savannah
"Then I don't really think you'd be much help!" - Daddy
"Thank you." - Savannah


Another funny one...
A few days ago, Savannah carried her hairbrush in to her Daddy, who was getting dressed, and consequently didn't have a shirt on. He bent down, and said, "Do you want to brush Daddy's hair?" Savannah nodded yes and took her brush, and brushed his chest hair. :)

One more...
"Savannah, no maam." - Daddy
"Yes." - Savannah
"Do you need a spanking?" - Daddy
"No, please." - Savannah

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, I love it! I'm glad you posted this because it makes me think to start writing down some of Karis' conversations that I don't want to forget!

Anonymous said...

Miss Savannah is a cutie-patootie
& I love her :)