Sunday, January 4, 2009

Drew and Kari's Wedding

Yesterday, we got to witness our friends Drew and Kari get married!!! Drew played basketball with Darren for several years, and I've known Kari since she was two! :) I only got a few shots of the stunning couple because they were surrounded by tons of people, and because I was chasing Savannah most of the time. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Hunsley


Getting the garter...

I did get lots of pictures of friends that we saw. Here is my brother, Ben, with Uncle Warren.

Zach, Ben, and Betsy...

Ben and Melisa...


Mom and Carrie...



My little family...



Ben, Zach, and Sarah...



Ben and Bethany...



Zach and Sarah...



Mary and me...



Ben and Tana...



Renee (mother of the bride... isn't she beautiful?!) and Mom... they had a hard time keeping their eyes open for this pic.



Me and Katie and our babies... backwards. :) I never thought I'd see this day... but I love it!



ALL of the kids - minus Kari- who was on her way to Mexico for her honeymoon!

Back row - Wil, Patrick, Emily, Melisa, Thomas, Zach, Ben, Mary

Middle row - Brittany, Katie (Audrey), Lauren (Savannah)

Front row - Sarah, Bethany, Carrie



We had enough pictures, so we turned around on the paparrazi.



The dashing Dads... Michael, Dan, Willie, Warren, and Chet.



And at 10:30, we finally arrived home, and Savannah passed out in her bed for the night after being a very good girl all evening!!!



Congrats, Drew and Kari! We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your little family is toooo cute! :)