Friday, July 25, 2008

Elmo Loves You!

I've never been a huge fan of a large amount of television watching. That being said, Savannah has completely fallen in love with Elmo! She enjoys Sesame Street, and really loves to watch Elmo's World. At first, I was kind of skeptical. But she seemed so engrossed, and that really helped me accomplish a lot of work. Then, the more and more that I heard Elmo, the more I realized that he is really educational! I even learn things by listening to Elmo talk, haha. And he teaches good character traits, like sharing, helping, being kind, etc. So I decided maybe educational tv in moderate doses is appropriate.







At the end of each show, Elmo says, "Goodbye! Elmo loves you!" and Savannah blows him kisses. How can you say no to that?! :)

1 comment:

Building Walls said...

SOO adorable!!! We love Elmo too.. it's such sweet, innocent fun and I agree that it's very educational! I'm glad there's still some decent stuff on ;)