Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cupcake

This, my friends, is what you call a cupcake. :) And for those of you who know me, you know that I just LOVE cake. We went to the grand opening of the new Kroger (which is huge, awesome, and not really something you can describe) and we were amazed. I was especially amazed by their bakery, particularly of course, the desserts. They had huge awesome pasteries and cakes and cupcakes... wow. My dessert stomach was going crazy. So my husband surprised me and bought me a "colossal cupcake" while I was in a different section of the store. And I thoroughly enjoyed it! Props to the new Kroger! :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went dark with your hair like me! Now people are really going to think we look alike! Love you!!

Unknown said...

I like your hair!! :) And that new Kroger is AMAZING! :) That cupcake looks pretty stinkin' good too! ;)