Saturday, June 4, 2011

It was time.

It was time for some organization. Or reorganization. Or something. Sweet mercy, the state of the cabinets was not good. There were things that expired in 2008. And things we never use. And 17 packages of popcorn, three opened bags of croutons, and four bottles of barbecue sauce. It was time.

Some rubbermaid containers were purchased (who even knew rubbermaid has a bread container shaped like a loaf of bread?!), tortilla chips that had turned green were disposed of, cabinets were washed out, and all is happy in kitchenland again.

Except, of course, for the husband that wasn't exceptionally amused by cleaning out kitchen cabinets on a Friday night. Ahem.






2 comments:

Renee said...

Well done. I do love me some tidy cabinets!

On a different note, it appears that Google and I have finally made up, yet I still don't know what I did wrong, HA.

Have a great weekend Sweetie!

Renee said...

ok ya want to know what's REALLY weird and ridiculous and aggravating? I can comment as me on your blog...but not mine.

So I guess I take back what I said about me and Google/Blogger being BFFs again.

sigh.