Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ski Bunny

Yesterday, we enjoyed a day on the slopes in West Virginia.


My little ski bunny however, thinks the same thing about 6:30 am that I do...



Her outlook considerably brightened when we arrived and she realized she got to ski.



This is how she trained...



And by the end of the day, she was better than most of the adults on the slopes.
And I'm not lying.



Look mom, no hands or poles or assistance needed.
On an intermediate slope.
And she asked to go on a black diamond.
I said no.




Our ski buddies...


And yes, I skied too.
Yes, I asked my doctor first.


All that skiing can sure wear a girl out though.



But we had a fabulous day!



We will definitely have to do it again sometime!

2 comments:

Building Walls said...

I LOVE these pictures! And these people! Looks like you had fun! Savannah's going to be one of those beautiful AND athletic people!!! :) I've gotta say... that first morning picture cracked me up :) Love ya!

Naomi said...

Oh so fun!!! Andrew has been wanting to take Madeline skiing. Savannah looks so cute. I always loved seeing the little kids skiing on the slopes. Although, they are usually much better than me :)