Monday, December 7, 2009

Questions.

Oh boy. We've hit the question-asking stage. Savannah gets this one from my mother... pelting me with questions as soon as I wake up. This is how this morning went.

Momma, you need get out bed. Momma, does your nose have boogers?
Yes, sometimes.
Okay. Momma, do my feet smell ucky?
I don't know.
Why don't you know?
Because I don't.
Momma, is daddy at work?
Yes.
Momma, daddy give you kiss this morning?
No.
Maybe later?
Yes, maybe later.
Momma, you need to pee-pee?
In a minute.
Momma, is it "brr" outside?
Yes, its very cold. There is still snow out there.
Momma, do I need a coat?
Not in the house.
Momma, did you see the "mismis tree?"
Yep. Yesterday.
Momma, I need to go to Mimi's house.
No, not today.
Yes, I do. You not have cheerios.
Okay but you can eat Captain Crunch.
Okay. And chocolate milk?
Yes. And chocolate milk.
Yay, Momma! You got up! You did it! High fives! Hoooooray! I'm so excited.

Sigh. Like who could sleep through that anyway.

No comments: