Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Its Brrr Outside!"

We were surprised yesterday with... 21 inches of snow!
I think it safe to say, in the words of my favorite toddler, "Its brrrr outside!"



We won't be using our deck furniture any time soon!


Savannah didn't know what to think. She knew it was snow... actually she claims its HER snow... but she had no idea what to do...but she loves it!



My husband is definitely lobbying for a 4-wheel drive trade in now. Lets just say the minivan wasn't in favor of off-roading.



Sasha didn't approve either.



But this little girl LOVED it.










Apparently, you have to weigh something in order to make a sled move.

So Daddy cleared her a path.

Whew!!!

I would totally sled more if I got a ride back up the hill like this.
She's not spoiled or anything!
[Actually I think it had more to do with the fact that Daddy got tired of waiting for her to make it through the waist-deep snow!]

Whoa! Too fast.

There's nothing like Momma's homemade hot chocolate to warm a girl up.

And thats my girl... if you can get the chocolate in your mouth with a cup... use a spoon... or whatever it takes.

What a fun snow day/week/weekend!

No comments: