Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Travels.

its already christmas in tennessee. how do I know this? well, because I just went there!

Darren found a chair that fits him. If only we could have fit it into the minivan.



We saw LOTS of Christmas lights.







And this was our little home away from home.



I spent most of the days shopping, charging, and debiting. Ooops. Darren decided outlet shopping was a little bit hardcore. His words, not mine. And I was so tired afterward that I was a couch potato. See?



But who wouldn't be with this next to them?!



And now we're back and preparing for a craaaazy week that includes an ultrasound, Thanksgiving, and MORE shopping on Black Friday! Hooray!

1 comment:

the mcquiddys said...

Happy Thanksgiving Beans! I'm glad you had such a wonderful anniversary too. :) I love outlet shopping ... sigh. :)