Monday, November 23, 2009

Indian.

Tonight was Pilgrim and Indian Night at Puggles. I personally think I know the cutest Indian. However, getting a picture of her proved virtually impossible. See?











Its a good thing she is cute enough to pull off even goofy pictures! Thank you to Gram-B for making her adorable outfit!
And thank you to those of you who have expressed your concern about my lack of blogging. I was merely out of town with no internet access. And before that I was a bit busy with... hmm... I wish I had a good excuse. Just life in general. But more about that later.

2 comments:

Gram-B said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are adorable!! I don't think I've quit smiling yet! I think we may need a little Indian at our Pilgrim table on Thanksgiving!!
Love, Marlene

the mcquiddys said...

I love that in one of those pictures she actually looks like she is making Indian call noises with her hand to her mouth. Haha. So cute. :)