Sunday, November 29, 2009

Girlie Times Two.

Last Wednesday, we went for the big ultrasound for the baby.

SHE looked beautiful.

Yes, that means we know the gender. And its a GIRL.

I know, I know. I didn't wanna know.

But my husband reaaaaaaallly did.

[Didn't know I was capable of compromise, did ya?!]

So, Brooklyn will be joining the family in the spring. She is healthy and growing right on schedule. She weighs 15 ounces now, so she is tiny, but still measuring for a due date of April 4th.

I am thrilled. More pink and purple?! Heck yes.

And Savannah's response?
"Yeah. I want baby sister. No baby brother. Just sister."

Hmm. I'm thinking that means this is a good thing! :)

6 comments:

Naff News said...

I'm so excited :)

Anonymous said...

ok i just wrote on FB about this but i'm so excited that i MUST post on here too! THRILLED doesnt do justice for how i feel :o) Glad you found out so the suspense doesn't do me in...love you guys!

Team B.

Randy and Lindsay said...

YAY! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Meg said...

I can't believe that you gave in to him, lol :) But I cannot describe to you how INCREDIBLY excited I am that you are having another girl!!!! Oh, its gonna be so much fun! Can't wait to see all the matching pink and purple outfits :) YAY!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Love the name!