Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Little Ladybug

First of all, due to the overwhelming response from Monday's post... I thinking that might need to be a weekly tradition! :)

Second, many people have been asking what Savannah will be for Halloween. She is going to be a ladybug! On Sunday, her Puggles class had a Harvest party where they had to dress like an animal, so she debuted her costume then. Here are a few pictures I got.















The Harvest party must've been exhausting, because here she was when we arrived home.



And she didnt even wake up when I carried her in the house and put a diaper on her for night time. Nothing like being completely passed out with arms and legs spread. Haha.



I couldn't resist a few pictures. They look so sweet and innocent when they sleep!


I sure love my little ladybug!

No comments: