Monday, December 15, 2008

What a Bargain!





Have I ranted and raved on here about how much I love shopping for baby clothes on ebay? Because I really should. I know everyone comes to this page to see pictures of Savannah, so I've included some for your viewing pleasure. But I need to tell the moms out there that ebay is the way to go. :) I got a faux fur coat from the Children's Place through ebay (originally $39) with the tags still attached, for $12. I also got these cute overalls (above) for $9. And a Christmas dress, for $0.99! And I didn't wait in line, or have to try to keep a toddler quiet in a stroller... everyone should shop on ebay! :) So thats my advertisement for the day... hope you enjoyed the pictures! :)


1 comment:

Meg said...

yay for e-bay! You inspired me to take a look and I just won an awesome hotsling for the new baby! Thanks for the reminder :)

Meg