Thursday, December 11, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

Well, we've officially reached that age. The one where your kid says or does something and you think...oh, great.

Last night, we ate dinner at a restaurant, and then Savannah needed a major diaper change. I headed to the bathroom with her and, sparing you all of the gory details, it was quite a mess. After about 100 wipes, I got her all cleaned up and I stood her on the floor and said... "Ok Savannah, I want you to stand right here while Mommy washes her hands." She stood there for a minute, and then before I could stop her, she bends over, looks under the stall at a lady sitting on the toilet and says, "PEEK-A-BOO!!!!"

Oh, dear.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great! Definitely gave me the laugh i needed here at work! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you that I laughed out loud at this.. I love it! :)

Meg said...

Ha, ha, I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Go Savannah! Who says you can't make friends in the ladies room :o)