Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, we headed over to my grandmother's house, and Savannah played with my cousins, Madison and Brooke...



After that, we headed over to Darren's parents' house, where a huge group of extended family gathered for their Christmas Eve tradition of exchanging home-made gifts.

I know it looks like something weird is growing out of my hair, but there was a wreath on the door behind me. :)





All of the Beckner ladies...


And then... what do you know... Hannah Montana made an appearance!





Thank you to sweet little Tiffany for being kind enough to let Savannah drool on your new Hannah Montana toys! :)
We didn't get any more pictures because we headed home early with a very tired little girl who had to get in bed so Santa could come!!!! :)

No comments: