Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

We let Elmo introduce Savannah to the idea that Christmas is coming. We gave her a gift today of an Elmo ornament with her name on it, and the Christmas dvd, "Abby and Elmo Countdown to Christmas." She was so excited! She carried the ornament around all day and watched the dvd with her Daddy (I think he liked it too)! I'm still looking for a good book or dvd that teaches her that Christmas is really about the birth of Jesus, but until I find one, I'll let her enjoy watching Elmo dancing around the Christmas tree. :)





Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow! We really have SO much to be thankful for!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We have that DVD too! :) We got it about a month ago. Sydney loves it. And since it's in the car right now, I'm pretty close to having it memorized myself. ;)

Unknown said...

We got that DVD for Sydney about a month ago, and it's a hit! In fact, I think Charlie and I about have it memorized because it's in the car. :) Thank goodness for portable DVD players! ;) Glad to see Savannah's doing much better too!

Unknown said...

I have no idea why I commented twice on this blog. Apparently I'm losing my mind. ;)