Sunday, April 20, 2008

Visitors, Antibiotics, Fish, and Shopping?!?! :)

Yep, that pretty much sums up our weekend!

Grandad's mom, dad, and sister came to visit, so Savannah had lots and lots of spoiling! :) There were always plenty of hands to hold her and give her little treats or a tickle, or whatever else she wanted! :) She likes visitors! :)

Savannah also started on her antibiotics from the doctor and although she is still battling the runny nose, she is much better and sleeping a good bit now! :) Yaaaay! :)

Daddy had quite a fun weekend. On Friday, he took the day off work to go trout fishing at Cripple Creek with the work guys. He caught a lot of fish! One of them that he caught was 3 inches shy of being as long as Savannah! Wow! :) On Saturday, we had a fish fry at Gram-B's house. :) We only fixed half of the fish Daddy caught and it was more than we could eat. And let me tell you, I'm not even a real seafood lover, but they were tasty! :)

Just two of the five trout he caught...

We thought Daddy's fish was the perfect first fish for Savannah to try! The verdict was good... she liked it! She gave it a big grin :)
I'm not sure about the texture, Momma!
Well, I guess its okay! I think I'll give it a big smile... :)
Momma and Gram-B also went shopping for summer baby clothes on Saturday while Daddy and Grampster worked. They racked up on some really cute outfits. Here is a sample of her new PJ's, which we thought were just perfect for her. :) You'll have to wait until it gets warmer to see her other cute things!
"Insomniac - one who is unable to sleep through the night"
Momma loves this picture of Savannah cutting her eyes over :)


Well, thats about all for now! We hope you had a great weekend as well! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Palmer said...

Yay for a new post! I have finally been updating mine.. So I am so happy when you post new blogs for me to comment on! I am so glad Savannah is feeling better and yall had a good weekend. I hope to see you soon! :)