Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I love my "Momma"

So I had Liz take this video because I knew nobody would believe me, but my child started to say "Momma" today. :) (And much to Darren's dismay, she hasn't yet said Da-Da. Just hi, uh-oh, and Momma.) Bear with my prompting... she got camera shy at first, but you'll hear it once toward the middle, then the little ham gets distracted when she sees the camera and cheeses it up for everyone (thats where we got the giggles), and then she says it quite clearly at the end. Sorry its so dark! And please excuse her dirty shirt... Daddy fed her dinner! ;)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious! :) She's one smart cookie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! This is so great! How cute...if this child doesn't win the pageant then I might have to track down the judges and slap some sense into them. I can't wait until Anna starts talking!!!!

Team B.