Saturday, April 12, 2008

Remembering The Day...

One year ago today, we found out that we were going to have a girl! :)

I still remember that moment when the ultrasound technician said "I'm pretty sure you're having a little girl." I was absolutely thrilled. We went out that night and registered for everything pink in Target and ToysRUs :)

Here are some of my Savannah pregnancy pictures while I'm in the mood to remember the past... :) While I know I wasn't fond of the swollen feet, barfing my guts out, or really much else about pregnancy, they really are precious memories.










We are so thankful for our beautiful GIRL. We love her more than she'll ever know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This post was so sweet...

Building Walls said...

so sweet.. It's been so amazing to watch you guys as a family.. always have been such a blessing. Your blog is always so fun to see...