Monday, August 13, 2012

Silly Stylish Sassy Soccer... Star?

 First order of business, my camera has been repaired.  Two hundred dollars and five long weeks later... it is back in my hands.  World, prepare to be inundated with blog posts now. 
[You're welcome?  I'm sorry?  Whichever is applicable.]

Savannah decided to play soccer this year for the first time.  
She's having a blast, and if anyone needs free entertainment for two hours per week, call me.



 There are times that she appears to be doing well and I think that she may surpass her mother's athletic skills (wouldn't take a whole lot) and then there are other times...
...when I look up to see things like this...
...and I'm just not so sure.


 I guess somersaults, silly faces, and bear hugs are all a part of the biddy soccer league.
As is socializing.  The entire game.


Then there are other times she looks like a legit soccer star.




I guess the potential remains to be seen.
Until then, Go Tunas!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Looks like she is having fun, and I say a very cute soccer player. What else matters?!