Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Dare You.

So what is all of the fuss about this Nerium business?

I'm so glad you asked.

I don't normally advertise for anything or anyone on my blog, but this is just too good for me to stay quiet.  Quit rolling your eyes.  Stay with me for the duration of the post.  Trust me on this one.

I was invited to try Nerium AD and wasn't really interested.  It is marked as an anti-aging cream, and quite frankly I didn't think I needed that.  And I wasn't looking for anything else to do.  But I went along with it because really, what does it hurt to give something a try?

I was in for a surprise.  Nerium AD was an accidental discovery by MD Anderson Cancer Center in Texas.  They were working on a cure for melanoma, and noticed that during their clinical trials, everyone came back looking fantastic.  So they started to think, Hmmm... maybe we are onto something.  The Nerium Oleander extract in their product seemed to be making really awesome things happen to peoples' skin.

After a lot more scientific experimentation and research and clinical trials that I can't even begin to understand, they realized that they had created a miracle cream.  A genuine breakthrough.  For real.  So they debated about what to do about it.  After much consideration, they decided to market it themselves, and Nerium AD was born.

They made it available to the public through direct multilevel marketing.  It is very new and the results and growth are astounding.  Not only that, but the price is very comparable to other products on the market AND 30% of the profits go back to Nerium Biotech Research.  And they have rights to the Nerium Oleander plant so that no other company can duplicate it.

So anyway, I gave it a try.  And I loved it.  Even though I don't have a wrinkled face, people told me that my skin looked softer and smoother.  I started to see breakouts disappear.  I felt like my makeup went on smoother.  And I was hooked.  Not only that, but my husband, who tried it to humor me, really liked it as well.  I moved it one night and then heard him in the bathroom looking through the cabinet.  Then he said, "Hey!  What did you do with that face stuff?!"  And this is coming from the man who uses a bar of soap to shampoo his hair, folks.  

Nerium AD can help get rid of acne, shrink pore size, help with eczema, resolve discoloration, and promises a 20%-60% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles (and that is based on objective clinical studies).  It is amazing.  And I know it sounds unbelievable.  Because not only does it promise all of that, but it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.  At the risk of sounding like an infomercial... that's a risk-free trial!  AND they are so confident in their results, they request that you take a before picture so you can use it for comparison later.  How many skincare companies are that sure of their results?!

Hold on to your hats.  I haven't even gotten to the best part.  If you refer three customers who sign up for the product, you receive yours free every month that they remain customers.  Breakthrough product in your mailbox... free.  I can live with that.  Besides which, even if I didn't get it free... I've gotta look at my skin the rest of my life.  I'm pretty sure I spent money all of the time on really temporary things like having my nails done or even getting fast food.  So I think I could swing the funds to pay to improve and protect the face I gotta look at in the mirror forever.  But it isn't that hard to get three friends to sign up for the product... because everyone loves it.

So that is my spiel about the incredible Nerium AD product.  I also fell in love with the company.  Besides selling a product they believe in, they encourage servant leadership and honesty.  I truly believe they are real with their employees and customers.  They want people to succeed and they want to improve the lives of others.

So anyway.  That's the real deal, ya'll.  I dare you to try it.  Sign up to be a preferred customer.  If you decide after 29 days and an empty bottle that you aren't happy with it, send it back and get a refund.  Nothing to lose.  And I'm pretty sure you won't hate it.  ;) 


1 comment:

Katie said...

Looking forward to teaming up with you for a giveaway!