Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Date Thirty: Dancing Shoes Part Two, and Dessert

We kind of missed our date last week. Unless you count the quality time we spent together with Darren holding my bucket while I threw up in the doctor's office, of course. Ahem.

So, we headed out last night to finish up our ballroom dancing lessons. Can I just say again how fun that is?! We both agreed that we'd like to do it more. We had a group lesson last night. We can now do the tango, salsa, hustle (our favorite), waltz, rumba, swing, and probably a few others I can't think of right now.

But first things first, we had coffee and dessert.



While I opted for the grown-up dessert, Darren got ridiculously excited about his fruity-pebble treat. I kid you not.



Then, we put on our dancing shoes.



What a fun night!

No comments: