Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Boo-boos and bedhead, and other things I love.

I cannot believe this girl is almost a year old. I am so stinkin' excited to start celebrating her big day! But for today... things I love about this child.

I love that her sweet little face is almost always rosy, and sporting some injury from her fearless determination to do everything. This girl was born a fighter, and she keeps fighting to accomplish what she wants. And her face shows it. I have a feeling there isn't too much in life that can hold Brookie back.



I love that I get to work at home, and even when I'm frustrated over someone tugging on my pants leg while I'm trying to answer emails, I can look down see this sweet sight and know how blessed I am.



I love that Brooklyn is full of surprises. Just after they assessed her as being on a 6 month level in gross motor skills, she started standing, alone. Granted, she only does it for 5 seconds or less, and she cant get up into standing on her own, but still. Full of surprises.

Might I also add that I just love how the chubby little toes dig into the carpet and work so hard to keep her standing!



And last but not least, I love this permanent bed-head stage when the hair is long enough to be fluffy, but not long enough to lay right. So cute!



I just love this girl!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I love this girl too, oh so much!

The Crockett Family said...

Way to go Brooklyn! She is amazing! and so cute!