Friday, July 9, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day

Today was Cow Appreciation Day. Do you know what that means?



It means if you dress up like a cow, you get a free combo from Chick-Fil-A.
No matter how old you are.
So, in my case, you dress your kids up like cows, and get a LOT of free food.

Yes, I dressed Brooklyn up and ate her 12-piece nugget combo. No, that isn't mean. I considered it her way of thanking me for feeding her about 6 times per day. You're welcome, Brooklyn!

And you will be happy to know that my very NOT SHY child approached the Chick-Fil-A counter with an enthusiastic "Moo! I want some chicken nuggets! I'm a cow!"
Never. A. Dull. Moment.

2 comments:

Drew & Kari said...

ha ha!! :) It's a shame she is not more outgoing!

Naff News said...

Hahahahaha. Love me some Savannah!