Saturday, May 22, 2010

Overheard At My House

Savannah: "God is Jesus' daddy!"

Savannah: "I have a boo-boo."
Darren: "No, thats just something on your arm. Maybe its chocolate."
Savannah: "Or maybe its poop."

Mimi: "Savannah, you need to listen when Mimi tells you something."
Savannah: "Why, Katrina Zepp?!"

Savannah: "I'm going to call Uncle B. Hello? Hello? What up, Homie?!"

Momma: "What are we going to do before we go to the beach?"
Savannah: "Pray!"

Momma: "Savannah, what did you learn in Sunday School today?"
Savannah: "My teacher say NO HITTING PEOPLES!"
Momma: "Uh oh. Did you hit someone?"
Savannah: "Oh yeah. I had to smack some kids. I hit Connor and he say OW!"
Momma: "You can't do that! Its not nice. It makes me sad."
Savannah: "You'll be alright."

Savannah: "Baby Brooklyn is whiny. She cries all day and all night. Her is grouchy like my Momma."

2 comments:

Naff News said...

lol!! you have your hands full friend :)

Naomi said...

Oh she makes me laugh. I love how she told you that you would be alright.