Friday, May 14, 2010

Chubby Bunny.

Did you ever play that game...Chubby Bunny?

The one where you stuff giant marshmallows in your mouth and then say "Chubby Bunny"?
Whoever fits the most in there and can still talk wins.
I was the best at that game. No wise cracks, please.
I love me some marshmallows. And I have big cheeks.

For real, if I gain five pounds, it all goes to my face first. Not other, flatter areas.
Ahem. Its unfortunate.

Which is why I can't pull off short hair without looking chubby. Neither can this kid.



I know. You aren't supposed to make fun of fat people. But I'm not making fun. Really.

I find both of her chins (and she's getting close to three!) and her big cheeks endearing.



I'm hoping she gets leg rolls next. Seriously. I love chubby babies.



I'll apologize for giving her the fat face look when she gets older. And I'll teach her, as my Aunt Nay-Nay taught me, never take a picture at an upward angle. Good advice.

But for right now, I love my little chubby bunny.

1 comment:

Drew & Kari said...

LOVE IT!! :) Brooklyn is adorable... us fat babies have to stick together ;)