Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Me Monday

I'm not clumsy enough to repeatedly trip over the foot of Brooklyn's bouncy seat, causing the two of us whiplash on multiple occasions. Its not so bad that Savannah now warns me to watch out for the seat. Not me!

I've never gotten so far behind on laundry that it took 12 loads to catch up. Not me!

I never pass where I'm supposed to turn and then realize it after the fact. Not me!

I'm not relieved after 9 months of potty training that we are accident-free for 48 hours. That would be simply ridiculous. Not me!

I've never left to run errands and arrived home and realized that I forgot one. Not me!

I've never put taco shells in the oven and forgotten to set a timer. I mean, how hard is it to push a button?! Not me!

I didn't clean out my fridge yesterday and find leftovers from Easter. Uhm, ew. Not me!

1 comment:

The Crockett Family said...

I think I have done all of those things (minus the potty training part, we are no where near going 48 hours without an accident!) !! Thanks for sharing. :)