Saturday, August 30, 2008

Feeling Sentimental

This time last year, sweet Savannah was about to make an appearance... well actually I was just now getting my first epidural (yes, first, as in, I was in labor so long I needed three!) and would complete 22.5 hours of labor before she arrived. While I don't miss the pain and exhaustion that I felt a year ago, I have been quite sappy and sentimental today as I have realized the year has simply flown by... and I want the next few to go by much more slowly!!!!

Here are some pictures of this time last year...









I remember the pain and exhaustion quite clearly, but also the joy upon seeing her sweet face for the first time! It was a moment that I will never find words to describe.









I can't believe she will turn one tomorrow and it is so bittersweet. I hope all of the years don't fly by this fast!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great party! It was so much fun! We can't believe Anna is going to turn one either but at least she has a great friend to grow up with :o) Let us know about dinner plans.

Team B.