Sunday, August 3, 2008

Awards and Homecoming

Here are some more pictures from our wild weekend. :)


Me and the Queen! :)



Savannah and Miss Central Virginia 2009


Savannah and Blaire Borum, who holds the record for the most consecutive titles won in the Tiny Miss system EVER. :)



I had a picture of Savannah and last year's Wee Baby Queen, Sadie, but Savannah pitched a huge fit and so that picture isn't getting posted... sorry, Sadie!!! :)


Here she is in a better mood. What a little ham!!!



Momma, I'm having problems with my sash!



Just to keep things in perspective, I wanted you all to see how HUGE our wee baby's trophy is!



Welcome home, little queen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Guacamole!!! What a trophy! Way to go Savannah! It's so fun to have famous friends :o) Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!

Team b.

Anonymous said...

That's ok about the picture!! Just remember there is Mini-Nationals & Nationals coming so maybe we'll see you there & can take some other pics.!!! Enjoy your year as Queen.. It's awesome! I was sad to give up my State title, but I'm so glad to still have my National one. I will be Wee Baby Miss of America until March 2009!!! Lots of Love, Sadie L. :)
P.S. Your Mommy can contact my Mommy at anytime with pageant questions...LOL dink_wendy@embarqmail.com