Friday, August 8, 2008

Anna and Savannah

We went to visit the Brittons tonight and our sweet little girls had the best time together! I see a future of these sweet babies playing together!!!

They shared blocks...


And I posted this picture to show you that Anna was sweet and calm... and the blur on the right... thats my child. :)



Look how cute she is! Anna Britton, ladies and gentleman! :)



Savannah couldn't keep the blocks out of her mouth for a cute pic. :) Those teething gums sure are sore!!!


They enjoyed playing on the floor together....


And if you look closely, you will notice that Anna (who can already walk!) taught Savannah how to stand up by herself!!! :) (Excuse the saggy pants... I guess we've lived in the ghetto too long!!!)


Finally, bear with the dark quality of this video, but it was just so sweet to watch them pass the blocks back and forth that I had to record it! :)



We are so thankful for good and godly friends! :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Aww, I'm so jealous! I want to move back so Karis can join your little playgroup!!!!!
Meagan D