Friday, June 13, 2008

Cute As Can Be

Savannah is in a super fun stage now where she does something just adorable and new every day. Today held lots of cute stories that I wanna share with you. :)

This morning, Savannah was sitting in her highchair when she decided to "take a dump." We've been staying at Mimi and Grandad's this week since our kitchen is under construction, and Grandad is nice enough to take charge of the poopy diapers. Usually, when she goes, Mimi says "Grandad! Savannah made you a present!" Well, today, Savannah pooped and then promply hollered "GRANDAD!!!" Haha. :)

When I pick Savannah up, a lot of times I comfort her by lovingly patting her on the back. Well, today she decided to start comforting me as well, and when I pat her on the back, she pats me on the back at the same time. :)

Later this afternoon, Savannah crawled across the floor and started to pull the cords out of the back of the computer. I put on a stern face, pointed at her, and said "NO MAAM!" She turned around, looked at me, scrunched down her eyebrows, and pointed right back. I definitely couldn't keep a straight face after that one. :)

She also discovered that her tongue is quite effective in fetching any stray food particles from off of her face, which is quite entertaining.

It is so much fun being her Momma!

We also let her have her first taste of watermelon today. Enjoy these pics! :)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Gram-B loved all the little Savannah stories!

Meg said...

Ha, I loved the fun stories! She's at such a fun stage now and has such a fun personality!
Meagan D