Wednesday, June 12, 2013

School Is Out!

 The time has arrived.
We survived the school year.
We may have been limping over the finish line in agony... 
...but we made it.


Naturally, such a milestone involved celebration.
We had to par-tay.


Brooklyn enjoyed blowing bubbles in these cool homemade Pinterest contraptions.


And then the preschool class did a little program for the parents.
How cute are these kids?! 



And naturally, there was food.


 And just like that... I blinked... and preschool year one was over.
And we were headed home with a bucket of summer learning activities.


Savannah had to party too.
She informs me daily that she is a first grader now.
Make.it.stop.


She made a cute pillowcase with her buddies at school that read, 
"Now I lay me down to sleep, and count my friends instead of sheep!"
They all signed them and they are adorable.


There were hugs and sad goodbyes.
Thankfully, she will get to see many of her buddies over the summer.


She had such a great Kindergarten year! 
I don't doubt that it was mostly due to having a wonderful teacher.


 And... now she is a Kindergarten graduate!
Be still, my heart.


I'm not gonna lie... I'm looking forward to spending the summer with my munchkins.
And it is really nice not to be waiting on a bus at the crack.of.dawn. 
But my favorite part of all is seeing these sweet faces all of the time.
Bring it on, summer!

No comments: