Friday, November 9, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things.


 Today I'm thankful for affectionate little girls.
I'm thankful for giggles that come easily.


I'm thankful for spontaneity.
I'm thankful for excitement.
And hilarious phrases.


I'm thankful for drama and dimples.


I'm thankful for a quick mind that learns easily.
I'm thankful for a sweet, cooperative spirit.


I'm thankful that every time Big D works nights, 
I get asked if someone can sleep in my bed.
Because she likes to snuggle.


I'm thankful for big blue eyes that light up.
I'm thankful for expressions and sincerity in storytelling.


 I'm thankful for childlike faith.
I'm thankful for everlasting hope.
I'm thankful for jubilant joy.
And I'm thankful for fierce, protecting love.
 





I'm mostly thankful for Savannah.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Such beautiful photos! And I love this post!

Mom aka Mimi said...

I am so, so thankful for this precious girl too.