Friday, January 6, 2012

Getting Crafty.

I think the New Year has inspired me.


I'm not very crafty. But I've been introduced to Pinterest. And I'm addicted.


So last night, Savannah and I had a little crafty time. For Valentine's Day. A little early.


And if you want to do it too, here is what you'll need.


A Mason jar.





Valentines tissue paper ($0.97 at Walmart) cut into hearts.





Mod Podge.





And a cute supervisor. (Optional).





You paint the jar with mod podge. Don't worry, you can't mess up.





Then stick the tissue paper to it and smooth it out. Then top with another coat of mod podge to seal it.





Then let it dry, fill with valentines candy, add a votive, and voila! you have a Valentines Day candleholder.





Try to act impressed. This is about as crafty as I get.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Lauren, I am soooo proud of you! You know, pretty soon, you're gonna have to stop saying you aren't crafty! Those are so cute and thank you for sharing one with me! Love, Mar