Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Home again, home again!

My goodness, after 5 inpatient admissions in 18 months, I sure hope we are out of the hospital to stay for a while! While we didn't get too many answers, I do believe we exhausted the usefulness of our local hospital.

Miss Brooklyn gave us a scare when she entered the hospital with liver damage and refusing to eat and drink.


We've been at the hospital so much lately that she thinks she runs the place.


(And she might do better than most of their residents!)

But with a change in medications and an appetite stimulant, she started to eat very tiny bites, and that was enough to send us home!

1 comment:

JenHeath said...

Still praying for Miss Brooklyn. Call me or let me know a good time to call you if you want to talk! Sorry to hear of your frustration with the hospital staff--I hear ya!!! Jackson's original nurse at Shriner's was a complete idiot! Take care of yourself.