Friday, September 9, 2011

Overheard at My House

Momma: What did you have for snack at school?
Savannah: I had pretzels and raisins, but not everybody did.
Momma: Why not?
Savannah: Well, there is a kid who has algae.
Momma: What?
Savannah: A boy. He has algae. So he brings his lunchbox with his own snacks.
Momma: He has allergies?
Savannah. Uhm, yes, Mom, that is what I just said. Are you listening?

Daddy: Savannah, grab your cup off the kitchen counter. Can you reach it?
Savannah: Dad! I'm four years old. How do you think a four year old couldn't reach her own cup? You were just jokin, right?

Savannah: Gram-B has polly pockets at her house because they used to be Lizzy's.
Momma: You're kidding! Cool!
Savannah: Mom, I don't kid. I am a kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little girl is a trip!! Thanks for sharing!!

Mimi said...

She cracks me up.