Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Savannah started Pre-K today and she was so excited that maybe I should be offended. I guess staying home with Momma just got far too boring as the summer went on.


But Momma was ready for preschool to start too! ;) Savannah had orientation yesterday and her teacher seems very nice. Then she went to the doctor and got her big kid shots. I thought that would be quite dramatic, but she was very brave and only shed a tear or two. It was impressive. I guess she is growing up!


I think Brooklyn caught on to Sissy's enthusiasm and wanted to go too. But I'm so not ready for that one to be in preschool (although next year will come before I know it!).


Savannah was especially excited that one of her best little friends from last year, Emma, was in her class again this year.


We are thankful for a smooth start to another school year. And for such a fun little pre-kindergartener!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Our Babycakes is growing up WAY TOO FAST! :-( She will love preschool though, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

I don't know Mrs. Burnette but I know that Jaime Moreen is awesome!!!! Hope she has a fabulous year!!

JenHeath said...

She is so beautiful.