Monday, April 18, 2011

Not Me Monday!

My child did not get sent to the principal's office last week. I did not have to have a parent-teacher "pow-wow" because she apparently decided to eat the gummy worms taped to the wall for an art show project. She did not then tell the teachers it was because she was starving because her parents didn't let her eat. No, that would never happen to me.
She was not in really big trouble for being bad AND lying.
She did not spike a fever that afternoon and end up having a double ear infection.
I am not giving myself some peace of mind by convincing myself that the sickness has something to do with the really bad behavior.
After being punished, Savannah is not getting gummy worms in her Easter basket, and I did not fix her 4 different items for breakfast the next morning.
Sigh. Not me.

No comments: