Monday, October 13, 2008

Miss Priss

When it became known that we were having a girl, was there ever any doubt about how girly she would be? I think probably not...



Its just too much fun being a girly girl!



Savannah can cook with curlers in her hair...



And multitask like a real woman... walking, cooking, and looking good...


But when I took the curlers out, I started to have doubts about this girly business. She looked like a replacement for Bozo the clown.



But a comb and a bow whipped that into shape.


And our girly girl looked adorable.


Side view (notice the "I'm not looking at you" face)...


Back view...


But this was the cutest part of the day... I was putting on my makeup, and Savannah started to fuss, so I handed her a brush, thinking it would entertain her for a little bit, and this is what she did...



Imitation is the name of the game.



Pretty girl!





Well, it might take a little practice...


But she'll be girly in no time at all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh out loud! We love you Beckners!

Team B.

Meg said...

Ha, ha, I love it! We are going to have the girliest tomboys ever :) Karis "helps" me put on my make-up every morning, too :)
Meg D