Saturday, October 4, 2008

13 Months Old

I can't believe Savannah is 13 months old...how the time flies! She is still working on two teeth on the top that are sooo close to coming in! She will chomp down on anything and everything... Her favorite foods right now are french fries, chicken nuggets, ice cream, easy mac, spaghetti, pears, chocolate graham crackers, and M&Ms! :) She is officially off of the bottle now and doesn't drink hardly any milk, but we are keeping her healthy with vitamins and other foods.

Crawling is still her preferred mode of transportation...

But she will walk every now and then. I wouldn't quite call her a walker yet though.

She LOVES other kids and is very entertained when friends come over! Here she is playing with her friend Emma.

Her arm is all better! She can even "palm" a ball in her left hand now.

And she has become quite the climber...


Got it!
Savannah is also down to one nap a day now. I first thought it would be terrible, but it actually made her sleep in later (until between 8:30 and 9 am) and take a LONG afternoon nap too! It has actually turned out really well. She also goes down without a fuss, whereas before she would tend to fuss for a few minutes when I put her down for a nap.
And....for those of you moms out there that like free stuff (who doesn't?!), you should enter the sweepstakes at enfaville.com (you can get to it from the Enfamil website). I entered and was an instant winner of this Fisher Price Grand Piano! It came in the mail yesterday and here is the picture as proof... yes, people actually win things on sweepstakes. I was pretty psyched.
Thats all I know for now! We are headed out to the pumpkin patch with friends this afternoon and I'm sure we'll have more pictures for you then! I also have pictures of Savannah's hair after curlers when it actually curled, but for some reason they won't upload right now. I'll keep you posted on that too. :)

No comments: