Saturday, August 3, 2013

Makeover Party!

 I have an almost six-year-old.
Pinch me!
 Since Miss Harper is due to crash the party pretty much any time, we decided to party early.
She picked a few girlfriends and we headed to a salon for makeovers.






















 Thank you, Aunt Em, for the fabulous makeovers!


Then I had a car full of six-year-old beauties and we headed across town to dinner.


 Savannah's choice?  Japanese.


It was enjoyed by some...


 And maybe not quite as much by others.


But the cake was enjoyed by all.


 While I decided I'm glad I didn't have quadruplets, I sure had fun with these six-year-olds.


And I'm looking forward to partying all month long with my six-year-old.
Happy Birthday, Savannah!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Savannah!

You are such a fun mom, Lauren; I'm always inspired by you. I just love the girls' matching tees, too!