Friday, December 14, 2012

Overheard at My House...







I have this hilarious kid.  She cracks. me. up. 

So I thought I'd share the laughter with you.  Because if your week was anything like mine, you need a little laughter. Or coffee.  Or laughter AND coffee.  Stat!

Overheard at my house...

"Mom, roll down the window.  I need to toot!"  

Me:  "Savannah, do you toot at school?"
Savannah:  "Well of course.  But nobody knows its me because when I toot, I just look around and say Who tooted?!  and they never know."  

"Sometimes when I don't see a relative for a long time, I think they died." 

Savannah:  "Mom, when you have another baby, it can sit in the middle."
Me:  "Who says I'm having another baby?  Do I need another one?"
Savannah:  "Only if you want one.  Duh."

Savannah:  "Mom!  Tell Santa that I need a gun for Christmas."
Me:  "Why do you need a gun?"
Savannah:  "To hunt.  And to scare off boys.  That's what my dad says they are for.  And if I don't get one, our yard might be full of deers and bears and boys."

2 comments:

A said...

Oh my gosh...She is hilarious. I love love love the gun comment!

Mom aka Mimi said...

She cracks me up too. Sometimes the things that come out of her mouth are just too funny. I'm all about the guns to scare the boys though. :-)